So I am hoping that this blog will keep all of the family members posted on what our life is doing. Things are changing so rapidly in our house that we are barely keeping up with it ourselves, yet trying to keep others involved is becoming a task that is slipping from our grasp.
We can't believe that Maggie will be 5 months old on the 24th. Its crazy. The time has gone by so quickly. She is finally starting to roll over. When she wants to of course and usually it's just because she wants to be off of her tummy. She started squealing in delight today. Its so funny. You can tell when she has discovered a new tone in her vocal chords because she will use that for about 2 days. Todays new sound is high pitched. Its adorable, but loud. The doc says that she needs to be rolling over both ways and doing tripod before her 6 month checkup but she hates tummy time so getting her to roll over is oh so much fun and I don't even know if she could begin to do tripod if she wanted to. I guess that we will just see what happens.
Travis finally put in his two week notice at Target. He will be starting at Wells Fargo soon. This is a huge transition for him. I am so proud that he is finally starting down a career path that will be out of retail. I think that he is nervous. He does so good in most everything that he sets his mind to so I don't have a doubt in that. He just needs to get his feet wet and keep moving! He was so nervous with how he would do as a dad and he is amazing at it! So I know he will do good here too!
Okay, its late. The screen is starting to become 2 and I need to feed the baby! Until next time.....
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys! Thanks for creating this blog! Now I can watch Maggie growing up and stay updated on the happenings of her parents! Travis will do fine in banking...it was a good move for him! I have to have a copy of the 4 generations picture!! Can you email that to me? More will be revealed later...
Love, Barbara
Hey There. I love it! I just started a blog too and its so fun! Maggie is growing so fast! God has blessed you guys! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment