Saturday, November 22, 2008

Milestones

Travis and I are so enthrolled with every little thing that Maggie does. Its a huge day when she starts moving a rattle in her hand to her mouth. We sat on the floor this morning and waited and cheered for her to roll over. She didn't. But she did push up on her hands. It just makes me sit back and wonder, 'did our parents ever sit like this and do this with us?' I can't wait for the day that we can sit across the room from each other and cheer her on to walk back and forth between us. Or the day she learns to ride a bike, or? Well we will just leave it there. This could make me start crying to see to far into the future. All I can wish for is that moments like this will keep us smiling and keep us going strong.

No comments: